Wednesday 18 April 2012

Iza Mafi BIMBOS Mafi Beirut.

So the day started normally, phone calls here and there, another interview, some video to transcribe, some brainstorming for the next blog post and I felt helpless.
I mean, I made it to work safe, no incidents whatsoever on my way there, slow traffic Yes but nothing unusual.
As for work, no deadlines, no rush.
Just another boring day, I thought, until I got this email from my colleague.
I am a curious person and could not help but reading it on spot.

Here comes my inspiration, written exquisitely by another blogger. Which ended up inspiring me more.
And since I admit Not being brave enough to criticize people the way this person right here did; some notes mentioned really succeeded at pointing out a reality that we live and face , Daily.

"How to look like a Lebanese Bimbo". [Yes Sirs you read it right, BIMBO] :

http://www.beirutnightlife.com/featured/la-wlooo-how-to-look-like-lebanese-bimbo/


And to wrap up the day, make sure you listen to this song right here while reading the blog post mentioned above.

Meanwhile; let's all pray for a better generation #Miracles.


No comments:

Post a Comment